Google is hosting a press conference on Wednesday to share the latest and greatest Android has to offer, and the event is being streamed live. There is little mystery as far as what’s in store — the next-generation Nexus 7 and Android 4.3 have leaked extensively over the past few weeks — but Android boss Sundar Pichai could certainly still have a few surprises in store. Want to see the action unfold live? The live video stream from Google’s Android event is embedded below and the show is scheduled to start at noon EDT.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year – here’s how much you’d get
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet