Let’s say that you know you’re going to pick up a Galaxy S6 or a Galaxy S6 edge when they launch next month, but you’re still unsure how to accessorize once you get your hands on the phone. On Thursday, Samsung made that decision significantly easier by unveiling its rich accessory collection, which includes cases, covers and chargers for the next-gen lineup of smartphones.
As it has in the past, Samsung has partnered with some big names for its new collection. Here are just a few:
- Burton: Burton has fueled the growth of snowboarding worldwide through its groundbreaking product lines for active men and women. Now through its collection for Samsung, Burton continues its momentum with vibrant protective covers inspired by two of the brands most popular print designs.
- Swarovski: Building on a longstanding relationship with Samsung, Swarovski has developed a colorful series of premium, protective, crystal-embellished covers that reflects the different shades of glass in the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge.
- Montblanc: Samsung and Montblanc continue their exclusive collaborative relationship, combining Montblanc’s heritage of luxury and craftsmanship with the breakthrough technological innovations of Samsung’s Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge featuring a collection of leather made cases and flip covers designed in the montblanc manufacture in Italy.
- Rebecca Minkoff: As an industry leader in luxury handbags, accessories, footwear and apparel, Rebecca Minkoff’s playful and subtly edgy flower print protective cover and leather pouch designs seamlessly enhance the beautiful and innovative Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge.
- Romero Britto: International pop artist Romero Britto has partnered with Samsung for their first-ever artist collaboration. Britto has brought his signature visual language of vibrant colors and expressive imagery to unique, clear covers for the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge.
These accessories will be available on the Samsung Online Store and at retail locations around the time of the Galaxy S6 launch. Check out some of the first images of the accessories below.