Investors may still wonder about Facebook’s (FB) long-term business strategy but there’s no denying that the social network has been massively successful at drawing users. And on Thursday, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced on his company’s news page that there were now “more than one billion people using Facebook actively each month,” a remarkable number that puts all other social networks to shame. Zuckerberg went on to say that “helping a billion people connect is amazing, humbling and by far the thing I am most proud of in my life.”
- Scary probiotics recall: If you have this supplement, throw it out now
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- Security holes discovered in 9 popular routers – is yours on the list?
- 20 crazy Amazon Black Friday deals that somehow just came back
- Spider-Man: No Way Home soundtrack might confirm the biggest leak
December 6th, 2021