According to a purported internal Verizon memo, the LG Cayman and DROID Fighter will be heading to the carrier in the next two months, Droid-Life reports. Employee workshops are said to be scheduled to begin on March 29th and April 12th for the Cayman and Fighter, respectively, indicating releases will come shortly after those dates. With Mobile World Congress just around the corner, it is possible that both devices will be among several new handsets unveiled next week in Barcelona. For the time being, however, little is known about either handset.
- Fourth stimulus check: New payments come in 2 weeks for people in this state
- Popular Nestle snacks were just recalled, so throw them out now
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme
- Stimulus check update: Do this by tomorrow or you’ll miss a $1,100 payment
- This twisted psychological horror movie is #1 on Netflix today