According to a report by Droid-Life, a software update for the DROID 2 Global handset it on the way. The update, which weighs in at around 16MB, fixes several international calling bugs, including: device resets when switching from GSM/UMTS mode, errant “No Service” signals, and a blank screen when activating call forwarding. The report also boasts of “improved audio during voice calls” and “reduced user interface lock-ups,” which are always a good thing. No word on when the software will officially begin hitting handsets, but we’re sure it won’t be too long from now.
- We have some bad news about the $3,600 stimulus payments you’re about to start getting
- Siri’s new iPhone voices sound so much better – here’s how to enable them
- 10 Amazon finds under $30 each that people are obsessed with right now
- ‘Loki’ episode 3 features a huge revelation that you probably missed
- AirPods Max just hit a new all-time low at Amazon (cheaper than Prime Day!)