Dish Network’s (DISH) Chairman Charlie Ergen is said to have “informally approached” T-Mobile’s parent company about a possible merger deal, according to a report from Bloomberg. The company is said to be interested in a deal with the carrier so it can bundle wireless service with its satellite TV offerings. Dish’s proposal reportedly came at around the same time Deutsche Telekom was looking to sweeten its offer for MetroPCS. Deutsche Telekom is said to be considering the merger, though only after the deal with MetroPCS is complete and after verifying that Dish won’t subsequently pursue a similar deal with Sprint (S).
- New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – here’s who gets one
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- If you take this popular prescription medicine, stop immediately and read this
- Do you have this milk in your fridge? Throw it out right now
- Unreleased MacBook Pro details were just leaked by Apple itself
September 25th, 2021