Dell is offering a limited-time promotion on the Motorola DROID X that will net customers a $25 Dell gift card. Through Dell’s online mobility shop, the Motorola DROID X is currently available for free with a two-year Verizon Wireless agreement. Dell is also waiving Verizon’s activation fee, shipping the handset for free via FedEx and offering customers one $25 Dell gift card per order. If there’s a sweeter deal out there for Motorola’s supersized DROID smartphone, we haven’t found it. Dell is also still offering the same deal on the HTC DROID Incredible.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – here’s who gets one
- Unreleased MacBook Pro details were just leaked by Apple itself
- 5 MagSafe iPhone chargers on Amazon that cost much less than Apple’s
- AirPods Pro cost less at Amazon right now than AirPods 2 cost from Apple