On Wednesday Delivery.com — the popular food delivery service — launched a dedicated iPhone application. It offers a bunch of useful features, including a “nearby” feature to find restaurants that deliver nearby, automatic sync with your account, the ability to filter for cuisine, distance, or rating, and more. Users can check out using a debit card, gift card, or credit card, although we suspect that cash-on-delivery is still an option, too. The application is free in case you’re ever looking for McDonald’s delivery in NYC — yes, we’ve done that.
- Apple Watch Series 7: All there is to know about Apple’s next watch
- This is the stunning all-screen iPhone 13 everyone’s been dreaming of
- ‘Hawkeye’ spoilers say fan-favorite Marvel villain is coming to the MCU
- Insider says one of the iPhone’s most sophisticated features is coming to MacBooks
- Windows 11: Everything you need to know about Microsoft’s next OS