Since 1984, consumers and businesses alike have benefited from CompUSA’s technology-centric lineup of products. But could the chain be closing its doors? According to leaked e-mail communications from Best Buy, CompUSA’s holiday revenue was less than half of what it was in the previous year. Additionally, shipments have been delayed past February, and it is rumored that the retailer has a lineup of individuals waiting to assist them in the closing of the 103 stores. As with any rumors, take them with a grain of salt; however, after closing 126 stores in February, we wouldn’t be surprised if this rumor came to fruition.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- A hacker tried to poison the water supply in another major US city
- New stimulus checks are already approved – here’s when you’ll start getting $300+ every month
- Strawberry Moon: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021 this week