The fine folks over at Colorware just sent us a customized BlackBerry Curve and we’re lovin’ it! To be fair, this isn’t our first Colorware customized device (more like 15th), but they keep getting better. From the many, many color choices, to custom branding and engraving, they’re pretty much the best at what they do. Plus, if you don’t like BlackBerrys, you could always get a custom MacBook Pro, iMac, Sidekick LX, iPhone, iPod, HDTV — wow, they do a lot of stuff, huh? Hit the gallery to check out our BGR Edition BlackBerry Curve!
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Oops: Price mistake on Amazon’s #1 smart home device means you can get it for free
- This new Netflix thriller is so disturbing, viewers are warning each other about it
- This hidden iPhone setting warns you when it’s about to snow
- Urgent frozen spinach recall means you need to check your freezer now
- Scientists think they figured out when the Sun will explode and kill us all