Bloomberg is reporting that Apple is “preparing to announce a new set-top box that delivers TV to consumers” and that the aforementioned box “will include [streaming] movies from Netflix.” Bloomberg cites “three people with knowledge of the plans and continues: “The streaming service would be available on the revamped version of Apple TV, due to be introduced tomorrow in San Francisco. […] Users would pay a subscription fee to Netflix for the service.” Speculation for the time being, but the answers to everyone’s questions will be delivered tomorrow at around 1:00 PM ET.
- Aside from stimulus checks, your state may owe you hundreds of dollars – how to find out
- If you feed this dog food to your pet, stop immediately
- New stimulus checks are really coming one month from tomorrow – here’s how much you’ll get
- If you drive a car from this popular brand, your personal data might’ve been stolen
- Amazon shoppers are obsessed with this $23 gadget that should be in every kitchen