It’s been a long time since we first mentioned BlackBerry Shield, but that all changed Thursday. BNews.pl managed to get a hold of a handful of screenshots of the security service which lets users remotely locate, lock and wipe their misplaced and/or stolen BlackBerry just like iPhone users can do Find My iPhone. When it’s released — and it’s not clear when this is going to happen, other than it’s going to enter testing “very soon” — BlackBerry Shield will be free to BIS users.Read
- The iPhone trick in this viral TikTok is being called ‘life-changing’
- Could Loki be responsible for the most amazing scene in ‘Endgame’?
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- Windows 10 has a hidden ransomware protection feature – here’s how to use it
- I’m obsessed with this Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of – and it’s only $15 for Prime Day!