We had a chance to sit down with Nokia CEO Stephen Elop a few weeks ago in New York City to get a the skinny on Nokia’s strategy straight from the top. We covered the company’s upcoming push (and hopefully valiant return) in the United States, Nokia’s latest smartphones, potential new Nokia tablets and of course the company’s new Lumia 710 and Lumia 800 Windows Phones. Catch the full video interview after the break.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- We have some bad news about the $3,600 stimulus payments you’re about to start getting
- 10 Amazon finds under $30 each that people are obsessed with right now
- Siri’s new iPhone voices sound so much better – here’s how to enable them
- ‘Loki’ episode 3 features a huge revelation that you probably missed
- AirPods Max just hit a new all-time low at Amazon (cheaper than Prime Day!)