Every day is Black Friday here at BGR when it comes to paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free. Yesterday’s batch included 8 great apps, and some of them are still free downloads if you rush. Today, however, we have an even better group of apps on sale — seven apps in total that would normally cost you a combined $62 to download, but right now they’re all free for a very limited time.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Share your life moments with new impressions everyday.
Amaze your friends with beautiful photos everyday. With the photo app Impressia, you will have all the freedom to customize your photos with pretty filters, adjustable effects, stylish borders, fun fonts and gorgeous doodles.
Once your impressions are ready, share them with your family and friends through – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email. With Impressia app, sharing your life’s most beautiful moments is always fun.
– Amazing adjustable effects, like: Beautify, Fill Light, Sharpen, Blur,Vignette, Exposure, Hue, Saturation, Temperature, and others.
– Lots of beautiful filters to choose from and apply instantly.
– Take photos on the go or use pre-set backgrounds and share the moments with your friends.
– Stylish borders, doodles and fonts for every moment of your life.
– Ability to rotate, straighten and crop photos.
– Full front & back camera support.
NEW! DOWNLOAD! Equalizer PRO is a new generation app that will extend your player’s capabilities and will drastically improve the sound quality! Specifically designed for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod, Equalizer PRO app will allow you to get the most out of your player’s features and get maximum enjoyment from music!
►Awesome sound effects
23 built-in professional effects!
►Fully functional equalizer!
-You can adjust the sound in the range from 32 Hz to 16 kHz, and from -24 dB to 0 dB.
►Adjust the quality of audio stream playback!
►Real-time track visualization!
►Adjust visualization speed!
►Adjust visualization quality!
Never ever forget where you left your car, bicycle, dvd or whatever. Organize it with PinApp!
Simply drop a pin, add any note or even a timer that will remind you.
• Avoid getting a ticket!
Start the timer and PinApp! will remind you with a push notification of an ending parking ticket
• Know where you parked your car
Drop a pin by holding the location where you parked your car and add a note with details like “car parked on floor 4, parking bay 101.
• Route guidance
Calculate the route, distance and time to your pin. Toggle between ‘Pedestrian’ or ‘Car’ with a simple tap.
Share the location of your pins as well as the associated photo.
• X-ray goggles
Shake the map to see through the eyes of your iPhone and discover the directions of your pins.
Normally $9.99 for iPhone, $19.99 for iPad.
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It’s the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
When you start using Things, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things’ beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn’t come at the expense of power – everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives – so you won’t miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can’t work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby – with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Macs, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (apps sold separately). And best of all, Things Cloud is free.
Visit our web site for more information about Things for iPhone, and read our 10-minute Getting Started Guide.
Resume Mobile Pro
Welcome. You have come to the right place! Meet the MOST ADVANCED resume making application on the App Store.
*Featured as “What’s Hot” on the App Store in 18 countries and downloaded more than 350.000+ in a year.
EN: “Free today with ‘App of the Evening’.
IT: Oggi gratis grazie ad App Della Sera
ES: Hoy gratis con App De La Noche
DE: Heute gratis mit der App des Abends
*Resume Mobile makes it easy to prepare a perfect, eye catching Resume/CV for you. With a few taps your professional resume is ready on the go! All you have to focus is your CAREER! Resume Mobile will do the rest.
“I used your app for applying a job online and I am accepted :) Thank you so much! ” – Katia…
“Helpful resume maker. Not complicated to figure out and it is very helpful. Thanks.” -Aisha…
– Duplicate and edit your resumes for different job applications
– LinkedIn data import from your account for saving time
– Customize your resume with different styles
– Add your personal photo on your resume
– Convert to PDF, JPG (For online job applications) and RTF (To edit on your desktop) in seconds
– Auto chronological order (Just fill in the blanks and that’s it. Resume Mobile will do the rest for you.)
– Advanced sharing options. You can e-mail your resume, keep it in your Dropbox or save it to your Library (iBooks) for sharing your resumes later. Do we need to mention G.Drive, Evernote etc?
– Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod
– Compatible with iOS7
– Start from a scratch! You don’t need to know anything about making a resume. Resume Mobile will guide you.
– Most advanced Resume Maker on the App Store. Go ahead and compare with the others.
– You’ll save tons of time by using Resume Mobile.
– Duplicate your resumes for applying different positions.
– Draw attention with your PERFECTLY PREPARED RESUME between the CANDIDATES that are applying for the same position.
– Share your resume in DIFFERENT STYLES within minutes.
– You’ll find every tool you need to make polished resumes in minutes.
Video and Photo Transfer wifi app
Video and Photo Transfer wifi app – the best way to send videos to your iPhone, iPad or computer.
Just few features for you:
◉ Really easy to use
◉ 2 in 1: video and photo transfer
◉ Very fast
◉ Background transfer
◉ Beautiful design
◉ Lovely support (real people)
◉ Web access without flash
Both iOS device need to have Video Transfer Plus installed to exchange photos and videos. To transfer between iOS device and desktop you don’t need any additional software, just use your personal permanent address or IP address.
Important. To upload video from desktop it have to be in format which supported by native Photo app on your iOS device.
Forget about slow bluetooth or emailing photos to yourself, Video Transfer Plus save your time.
Get it now and start sharing the best moments of your life across your devices and with others.
Full HD Retina support along with smooth controls and non-stop action await you in this action-packed on-rails arcade-style 3D space shooter: EXCLUSIVELY on the iOS! Team up with Colonel Seth Blair and his legendary drop-ship Omnithias as you attempt to bring stability to a volatile region of Quantum Space. Featuring:
• Unique re-innovation of the on-rails genre with simple and intuitive controls. Just tap your enemies to engage them, or tilt to steer your ship manually. Once you try this action-oriented arcade-style control scheme, you may never look at another 3D space shooter the same way again!
• Bright and awe-inspiring visuals with highly polished game play aimed at a broad audience. Anyone and everyone can master the game in mere minutes!
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to level-up your ship while unlocking new shields and weapons.
• Intense 3D Battles, complete with Gigantic Bosses await you in EVERY level.
• Adaptive AI: provides a challenge for experienced players while showing mercy to the newcomers.
• Dynamically Adjusting HD Graphics: specifically tailored for all iOS devices.
• No Loading between missions and no downtime during game play.
• Over 40 minutes of original music was created to accompany your Quantum Legacy experience.
• Action-Oriented Story: told through the com-sat radio of your starship, with full voice-overs for the game’s array of quirky characters.
• Dynamic Difficulty: provides for a near endless replay value, as the enemies constantly adapt to your style of game play each time you replay an existing mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your ship manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the “Autopilot”. To maximize damage, it is best to be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right “Weapons/Fire” button. Holding the left “Shield” button will allow you to deflect the enemy projectiles. Prolonged use of the Weapons/Shields will cause a temporary overload. Note that it is NOT possible to fire your weapons while Shields are active.
When engaged in battle, your ship will automatically level-up in an RPG-like fashion allowing you to unlock new shields and weapons.
Successfully completing each mission will unlock new game levels. Replaying any of the missions without failing will provide you with an added degree of difficulty. For an even greater endless challenge, try your luck at the survival-style “Gauntlet” simulation levels, which will be automatically unlocked upon successful completion of all story driven missions.
>> In-Game Options Menu allows you to adjust:
Tilt Controls: “Normal” (default), “Reversed”, or “Off”: disables the tilt controls altogether in favor of tapping your enemies.
Button Location: “Bottom” (default on iPhone/iPod-Touch), “Middle” (default on iPad) and “Top”: aimed at iPad users who wish to avoid tilting in favor of tap controls.
Background: “Moving” (default): compensates the game’s background as you tilt the screen, or “Fixed”: old-school non-moving background. If you experience discomfort with the game’s tilting motion, the “Fixed” background setting may be preferred. (Also useful when AirPlay Mirroring to a TV, or using the Digital AV Adapter)