It’s time to get the ball rolling with this week’s series on paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free. Last week featured a number of fantastic paid iOS apps on sale for free for a limited time, and now we’re back with another eight apps that are normally paid, but can be downloaded for free right now if you hurry.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Heart Rate Plus
Turn your iPhone into your personal Heart Rate Monitor !
Download now Heart Rate Plus and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With a graphic and a menu designed specifically, Heart Rate Plus offers a complete suite of tools for anyone who wants to monitor the heart rate.
* Integration of Apple’s ‘Health’ app.
* Ability to create an account (optional) to synchronize data between multiple devices and backup your measures.
* Measure your heart rate: Place your index finger on the iPhone’s camera and our advanced algorithm accurately calculates your heart rate.
* Graph in real time: a real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
* Tag the measure: associate a Tag to each measure. Ability to add unlimited personal Tag.
* Discover the Heart Rate Zones: based on your rate at rest, the maximum frequency and age we calculate the HR Zones. After each measurement, an indicator signal in which zone you are.
Here are the HR Zones:
– Rest area (0 to 50% of heart rate reserve)
– Warm Up zone (50-60% of heart rate reserve)
– Fat Burn Zone (60-70% of heart rate reserve)
– Cardio Zone (70-80% of heart rate reserve)
– Zone Extreme (80-90% of heart rate reserve)
– Max Zone (90-100% of heart rate reserve)
This is absolutely important for those who train, want lose weight or want keep the beat under control. In the information panel is available a detailed explanation of the HR Zones.
* Statistics: view statistics in bar graph or a common chart. Filter statistics by the measure’s Tag.
* Map mode: Displays real-time measurements made around the world in order to see the worldwide trending.
The heartbeat at rest changes from person to person depending on age and level of training. Who makes sport regularly or an athlete will have a value of the beat at rest less than those who lead a sedentary lifestyle. Are you curious to know if your fitness has improved? Measure your pulse regularly and monitors the progress of your resting heart rate.
NOTE: Be sure to completely cover the lens of the camera and flash with your finger. Press gently because too much pressure reduces circulation in the finger and complicates detection. Ensure that your fingers are not cold.
This application is designed only for fun or for training!
Normally $2.99 for iPhone, $2.99 for iPad.
Enter into the world of HP Lovecraft with five disturbing stories to test your sanity and integrity. Dare with this multimedia experience that will immerse you into the dark world of one of the greatest horror writers. Enjoy the detailed illustrations while reading and a great music selection and involving sound effects.
Howard Phillips Lovecraft created his own mythology within the horror genre called Cosmic Terror. Although he was relatively unknown during his lifetime, his fame increased posthumously through the dissemination of his work by friends and acquaintances. His stories are about forbidden knowledge, influence of non-humans into the mankind, destiny, inherited guilt and the idea of the existence of mankind constantly threatened and endangered.
This volume includes the following stories:
– The Statement of Randolph Carter
– The Cats of Ulthar
– The Beast in the Cave
– The Terrible Old Man
Play any song in the world by just saying its name.
Join the 15,000 music lovers who already discovered the future of playing songs.
Say Play uses a powerful voice search and plays your desired song immediately.
1. Just say a name of a song (for example: “Blackbird by The Beatles”)
2. Say Play will find your song and play it
3. Swipe to the left to remove a song from the songs history
After Light Noir 360 Plus
After Light Noir 360 Memories deserve design, Contains 460 filters, Photos of your daily life and travelling can be depicted as the most memorable moment, Be a part of this awesome design expression through photography.
MORE AWESOME FEATURES
After Light Noir 360 provides 460 filter effects beloved by professional photographers, all conveniently packed in 10 different themes. After Light Noir 360 themes vary from the feel of film camera to the unique sets of classy moods or fun creativity, It’s time to make things look different!
Just an alarm app. Very simple, and quick to use.
– Set an alarm with gestures.
– Multiple alarms.
– Today extension (widget).
– Stop / Snooze an alarm from notification / notification center.
– Customizable wallpaper.
– Optimized for iPhone sizes (4s, 5/5s, 6, 6plus).
WiFi Device Scanner
WiFi Scanner scans your network to report all connected devices.
Use it to detect all connected devices in your WiFi network.
Qmoji is a real keyboard that works just like the Emoji keyboard you know and love!
Qmoji has many cute kaomojis
The best part is you can use the Qmoji directly in the text messaging app, Facebook, Twitter, Email, Notes, Viber, Whatsapp, Snapchat… or any app that shows the normal keyboard can show our Qmoji keyboard!
This is the best Japanese keyboard app!
Qmoji requires iOS 8 or higher.
Phoenix Photo Editor
Phoenix is a powerful and fast photo editor with a lot of editing tools, import and share options.
With Phoenix you will have all the freedom to customize your photos with pretty filters, effects, borders and fonts.
– it saves your current progress, you can continue in any time
– undo/redo feature
– supports high resolution output (up to 3000×3000)
– share your project to socials directly, send via mail or print it
– preserves EXIF data while editing
– you can add, edit or delete geolocation
– Photo Filters
– Art Filters
– Light Effects
– Text labels with bunch of fonts
– Blur (5 types)
– Pixelate area
– Color Splash
– Draw (5 tools, color picker, undo/redo)
– Facebook (import, share)
– Instagram (import, search by hashtag, share)
– Flickr (import, search, share)