If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Samsung is currently in the midst of a PR nightmare. After having to recall 2.5 million potentially defective Galaxy Note 7 handsets that posed a safety threat because they had a tendency to explode, multiple “safe” replacement Note 7 devices have also now exploded while in the hands of users. This is a major problem and if you own a Galaxy Note 7 — new or old — you need to return it immediately. Some people refuse to believe there is actually a problem though, and they want to keep using their Note 7 phones even though they’re ticking time bombs.
Fine, keep your Galaxy Note 7. But for your sake and the sake of everyone around you, pick up a SentrySafe H0100CG Fire-Safe Waterproof Chest and keep your phone locked away at night so you don’t wake up inhaling black smoke, necessitating a trip to the ER.
Here are some key details:
- UL Classified 1/2-hour proven fire protection
- ETL Verified 1/2-hour fire protection for CD’s, DVD’s, USB drives and memory sticks
- ETL Verified waterproof
- Privacy key lock ; Internal dimensions of the Product : 3 3/8 inches x 12 inches x 7 3/8 inches
- Convenient carrying handle
- 1 Carote 8 Inch Nonstick Skillet Frying Pan Egg Pan Omelet Pan, Nonstick Cookware Granite Coating…
- 2 ThermoPro 500ft Long Range Bluetooth Meat Thermometer Wireless Grill Thermometer with Dual Prob…
- 3 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 4 Apple AirPods Pro
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.