Amazing as it may seem, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are both a little more than a month away. To get us all prepped for the holiday shopping season, Best Buy on Thursday released a survey of roughly American 2,000 consumers that revealed the 15 most wanted tech Christmas gifts for 2015. It shouldn’t be surprising that Apple products accounted for three of the top 15 most wanted but Samsung and Microsoft can also be happy with how their products performed.
DON’T MISS: C-Mobile: Buying the ‘Un-carrier’ would be Comcast’s ultimate revenge
Apple’s iPad is the No. 1 most wanted tech Christmas gift, while the new MacBook checks in at No. 3. The Apple Watch, Apple’s newest device form factor, doesn’t hit the charts until the No. 12 slot, where it’s right behind Vizio’s 43-inch Smart 4K Ultra HD TV. That said, the Apple Watch is the only smartwatch to even make the list at all, which just goes to show you how little interest there is in smartwatches right now.
As for Samsung, its 48-inch Smart 4K Ultra HD TV came in at No. 4 on the list while its Galaxy Tab S2 ranked at No. 9. Microsoft’s Surface, meanwhile, checked in at No. 6 on the list.
You may be asking yourself, “But where are the smartphones?” The answer is that buying phones as Christmas gifts is somewhat tricky given the assorted subsidies, service contracts and other factors that come with buying a new smartphone.
The full list of the 15 most wanted tech Christmas gifts follows below.
Top 15 tech gifts for 2015
2. Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling Headphones
4. Samsung 48” Smart 4K Ultra HD TV
5. Sharp 43” Smart HDTV with Roku
6. Microsoft Surface
7. Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II
8. Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Tracker
9. Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
10. Dyson V6 Absolute Bagless Cordless Vacuum
11. Vizio 43” Smart 4K Ultra HD TV
12. Apple Watch
13. SONOS PLAY:1 Wireless Speaker
14. iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot
15. GoPro HERO4 Action Camera