If you’re a shopper getting ready to battle your way through the crowds this coming Black Friday, you’ve had one heck of a week so far. Our Black Friday 2015 hub is practically overflowing with details on killer holiday deals, with recent additions that include Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Costco, eBay, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Target, hhgregg, Staples, Kohl’s, Sam’s Club, and GameStop.
Each and every one of those stores is planning a series of big sales for Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday and following weekend, but interest certainly seems to be highest in one store in particular: Best Buy. In fact, we published Best Buy’s Black Friday 2015 ad back on Tuesday and it’s still one of the most popular posts on our site.
Since HDTVs seem to be at the top of everyone’s lists this year, we dug through all 45 pages of Best Buy’s Black Friday ad to come up with the 10 best HDTV bargains from Best Buy’s big Black Friday sale this year.
So, what makes a TV deal one of the best TV deals from this year’s sale? “Best” is obviously subjective, but we used a combination of factors to build our list including price, percentage discount off list, size and quality based on user ratings and professional reviews. The result is a list of 10 terrific flat-panel televisions, and you’ll definitely want to consider them all if you’re on the hunt for a new TV in the coming weeks.
Here they are, in order of largest panel size to smallest panel size:
- Samsung 65″ 4K Ultra HD Smart 3D TV (model UN65JS8500FXZA): $1,999.99
- VIZIO 65″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (model D65U-D2): $999.99
- Samsung 60″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (model UN60JS7000FXZA): $1,299.99
- Samsung 60″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (model UN60JU6390FXZA): $799.99
- VIZIO 55″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (model D55U-D1): $699.99
- Toshiba 55″ LED 1080p HDTV (model 55L310U): $349.99
- VIZIO 50″ 4K Ultra HDTV (model D50U-D1): $599.99
- Sharp 50″ LED 1080p HDTV (model LC-50LB370U): $299.99
- LG 49″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (model 49UF6430): $499.99
- Toshiba 49″ LED 1080p HDTV (model 49L310U): $149.99 (not available online)
As a reminder, Best Buy stores will open at 5:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and will stay open until 1:00 a.m. that night. Of note, some of these deals are doorbusters, so you’ll need to be fast if you hope to score one. Stores will then reopen at 8:00 a.m. on Black Friday morning. Some deals will be available online in addition to in stores — at least, while supplies last.
Check our full post on Best Buy’s Black Friday 2015 ad for more details on Best Buy’s big sale, and be sure to visit our Black Friday 2015 hub for the latest news.