Interesting. According to Gearlog, AT&T spokesman Mark Siegel has gone on record as saying anyone who plunks down $29.99 per month on its prepaid unlimited data plan for the iPad Wi-Fi + 3G will not be subjected to the carriers typical fair use policy it upholds for other devices. So go ahead and feel free to spend endless days watching and rewatching every single episode of LOST through ABC’s iPad app. If someone from an AT&T call center phones you to complain, just tell ’em Mark said it was cool.
- New stimulus checks are really coming one month from tomorrow – here’s how much you’ll get
- Aside from stimulus checks, your state may owe you hundreds of dollars – how to find out
- If you feed this dog food to your pet, stop immediately
- Amazon shoppers are obsessed with this $23 gadget that should be in every kitchen
- If you have an older iPhone or iPad, download iOS 12.5.4 right now