All of the kicking and screaming over AT&T’s decision to drop its $30 unlimited data has paid off for iPad 3G owners in waiting. Today AT&T put the word out through its Facebook that anyone who places an order for an iPad before June 7th will be able to sign up for the $30 unlimited data plan. This means that even if your iPad has yet to ship from one of Apple’s factories in China on or after June 7th, you’ll be able to avoid being stuck with the $25 2GB plan.
- Today’s top deals: Exclusive deals for Prime members only, $6 car detailing tool, $200 off MacBook Pro, $73 robot vacuum, more
- You’re getting a new $600 stimulus check next month if you live in this one state
- The next stimulus check wave is coming next week – here’s who’s getting paid
- This is the most stimulus money you can possibly get in 2021
- Best camera drone under $100 gets a rare extra discount at Amazon