Definitely not confirmed, but rather interesting nonetheless. We’ve heard now from two sources that AT&T, and we guess Apple, are contemplating launching an 8GB iPhone 3GS at the $99 price point before Christmas. One source said this was AT&T’s way of combating the DROID madness.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- Strawberry Moon: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021 this week
- A massive ‘Loki’ spoiler might be hiding in plain sight
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- New stimulus checks are already approved – here’s when you’ll start getting $300+ every month