AT&T will begin to push the official Windows Phone 7.5 Mango update to its existing Windows Phone devices next week. The HTC Surround, LG Quantum and Samsung Focus will receive the update beginning Tuesday, September 27th, while the HTC HD7S will be updated to Windows Phone 7.5 some time before the end of October according to an internal AT&T memo obtained by BGR. To update your device, you will simply need to plug your Windows Phone into your computer and launch Microsoft’s Zune software. Windows Phone 7.5 will offer users more than 500 new features.
- 9 amazing iPhone tricks that most people don’t know about
- Find out why 23,000 Amazon shoppers rave about this $14 nonstick pan
- Rat infestation leads to expanded recall – check your pantry for these nuts
- These 2 popular frozen foods are being pulled from grocery store shelves
- Netflix movies, shows, & series: New releases for the week of January 23rd