We just heard from one of our AT&T sources that the Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet is confirmed to launch on November 21st. Previously rumored: the tablet will launch for $649 without a service agreement on the nation’s second largest wireless carrier.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- If you value your privacy, you might want to delete this Google app from your iPhone
- 15 hidden Amazon deals that are so exclusive, they’re only for Prime members
- If you drive a car from this popular brand, your personal data might’ve been stolen
- Apple is making a big change to Apple TV+ free trials starting in July
- Some Samsung phones have a serious vulnerability that allows hackers to read your texts