It looks like Asus isn’t just stepping its game in the netbook market next year. Hot on the heels of launching its first Windows Mobile handsets, company sources revealed today that Asus may be jumping feet first into the Android handset market as well. Its first Android-powered handset is expected to debut in the first half of 2009 and will be launched initially in Taiwan. Customized and possibly rebranded models for overseas markets are then expected soon thereafter. With Asus going Android along with the rest of the world, 2009 is shaping up to be a banner year for the Google phone.
- Wondering how to hide power cords? This $24 solution has 24,000 5-star ratings
- This Spider-Man: No Way Home sequel rumor will have Marvel fans flipping out
- 10 most viewed YouTube videos of all-time
- Here’s every single COVID home test kit in stock at Amazon right now
- You need to watch this thrilling Netflix spy movie that’s shooting up the charts