Research analyst Ming-Chi Kuo of KGI Securities predicts that Apple may discontinue the 17-inch MacBook Pro model due to weak sales, MacRumors reported on Monday. The analyst has previously offered accurate information regarding the discontinuation of Mac products, specifically the 13-inch Macbook in 2011. Kuo estimates Apple will sell 5.32 million Mac computers in the second quarter of 2012, representing a 35.2% year-over-year increase. The Cupertino-based company is expected to launch an updated line of MacBook computers this summer that will be will be thinner and may feature Retina-resolution displays.
- New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – here’s who gets one
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- If you take this popular prescription medicine, stop immediately and read this
- 10 amazing deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday
- Do you have this milk in your fridge? Throw it out right now
September 25th, 2021