While Tim Cook didn’t announce a stock split during Apple’s (AAPL) annual shareholders meeting on Wednesday, he did reveal new information about the company’s proposed spaceship-like headquarters. The offices, which were the brainchild of Apple’s late co-founder Steve Jobs, will be located a short distance from Apple’s current location in Cupertino. Cook said that the company is currently working with city officials to gain approval and plans to begin construction later this year. The facility is expected to span 2.8 million square feet and house more than 14,000 employees. Cook estimates that Apple will move into its new home by 2016.
- The IRS is sending out 1.5 million surprise refunds averaging $1,600 – here’s who gets one
- ‘Titane’ was just called the ‘most shocking film of 2021’
- When 75,000 Amazon shoppers rave about a $130 memory foam mattress, you need to check it out
- ‘Hawkeye’ release date revealed as Marvel gives us an early look at the Disney+ show
- Google Maps has new widgets on iPhone that you need to try