While Tim Cook didn’t announce a stock split during Apple’s (AAPL) annual shareholders meeting on Wednesday, he did reveal new information about the company’s proposed spaceship-like headquarters. The offices, which were the brainchild of Apple’s late co-founder Steve Jobs, will be located a short distance from Apple’s current location in Cupertino. Cook said that the company is currently working with city officials to gain approval and plans to begin construction later this year. The facility is expected to span 2.8 million square feet and house more than 14,000 employees. Cook estimates that Apple will move into its new home by 2016.
- Google just added Apple’s best iMessage feature to Android’s messaging app
- If you drive a car from this popular brand, your personal data might’ve been stolen
- These early Prime Day deals have prices so low, it’s like Amazon made a mistake
- Southwest Airlines cancels hundreds of flights for the third day in a row
- If you value your privacy, you might want to delete this Google app from your iPhone