It looks like Apple has begun sending out press invites to a March 2nd media event to be held in California. The event, scheduled for 10:00AM PT, should be the official outing of the company’s oft rumored iPad 2. The invitation simply taunts its recipients to “come see what 2011 will be the year of.” Analysts are calling for a new, buttonless iPad with front and rear facing cameras along with a larger screen. Will the rumors hold water? We’ll soon find out.
- The iPhone trick in this viral TikTok is being called ‘life-changing’
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- iPhone 13 prices might have leaked three months early
- Could Loki be responsible for the most amazing scene in ‘Endgame’?
- I’m obsessed with this Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of – and it’s only $15 for Prime Day!