Apple on Wednesday evening posted a $2.6 million bond to ban Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet from being sold in the United States, FOSS Patents reported. The Cupertino-based company was awarded a preliminary injunction against Samsung’s tablet on Tuesday. Soon after Apple posted the bond, Samsung appealed the ruling — the South Korean manufacturer has requested that the Federal Circuit court stay the injunction. Judge Lucy Koh of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California will soon hear arguments on why she should grant the stay or deny it.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- I’m obsessed with a $20 Amazon smart home device you’ve never heard of
September 18th, 2021
September 20th, 2021