Apple on Wednesday evening posted a $2.6 million bond to ban Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet from being sold in the United States, FOSS Patents reported. The Cupertino-based company was awarded a preliminary injunction against Samsung’s tablet on Tuesday. Soon after Apple posted the bond, Samsung appealed the ruling — the South Korean manufacturer has requested that the Federal Circuit court stay the injunction. Judge Lucy Koh of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California will soon hear arguments on why she should grant the stay or deny it.
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- This is the Marvel ‘Fantastic Four’ news we’ve been waiting for
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Amazon is blowing out Tessan power strips for one day only
September 21st, 2021
September 20th, 2021