Apple on Wednesday evening posted a $2.6 million bond to ban Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet from being sold in the United States, FOSS Patents reported. The Cupertino-based company was awarded a preliminary injunction against Samsung’s tablet on Tuesday. Soon after Apple posted the bond, Samsung appealed the ruling — the South Korean manufacturer has requested that the Federal Circuit court stay the injunction. Judge Lucy Koh of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California will soon hear arguments on why she should grant the stay or deny it.
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Amazon’s giving away $15 credits, but this is your last chance to get one
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Amazon coupon slashes our favorite self-emptying robot vacuum to its lowest price ever
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know