Apple on Wednesday evening posted a $2.6 million bond to ban Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet from being sold in the United States, FOSS Patents reported. The Cupertino-based company was awarded a preliminary injunction against Samsung’s tablet on Tuesday. Soon after Apple posted the bond, Samsung appealed the ruling — the South Korean manufacturer has requested that the Federal Circuit court stay the injunction. Judge Lucy Koh of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California will soon hear arguments on why she should grant the stay or deny it.
- You might have access to an extra $1,000 stimulus check if you live in this state
- Extra stimulus checks up to $3,000 are coming if you live in one of these 10 states
- AirPods Pro, iPads, and Apple Watch just got huge price cuts at Amazon
- Leaked ‘Venom 2’ post-credits scene has a big ‘Spider-Man:No Way Home’ spoiler
- Here’s how you might be able to get an extra $600 stimulus check
September 17th, 2021
September 16th, 2021