The Unofficial Apple Weblog is reporting that moderators of Apple’s support forums are deleting discussions and links to the Consumer Reports study released yesterday. The report stated that CR could not recommend the iPhone 4 due to an antenna glitch that the company feels Apple needs to fix. Users are reporting that more than one thread (TUAW reports six) have been deleted from Apple’s forums thus far; you can check out the cached version of one such discussion here. The iPhone 4 antenna situation is a PR nightmare for sure, and, for whatever reason, Apple seems hell-bent on making it worse.
- This is the Marvel ‘Fantastic Four’ news we’ve been waiting for
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Amazon is blowing out Tessan power strips for one day only
September 21st, 2021
September 20th, 2021