The Unofficial Apple Weblog is reporting that moderators of Apple’s support forums are deleting discussions and links to the Consumer Reports study released yesterday. The report stated that CR could not recommend the iPhone 4 due to an antenna glitch that the company feels Apple needs to fix. Users are reporting that more than one thread (TUAW reports six) have been deleted from Apple’s forums thus far; you can check out the cached version of one such discussion here. The iPhone 4 antenna situation is a PR nightmare for sure, and, for whatever reason, Apple seems hell-bent on making it worse.
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Amazon’s giving away $15 credits, but this is your last chance to get one
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- Netflix’s new Jean-Claude Van Damme movie finally starts streaming today