According to blog Electricpig in the UK, Apple will be refunding the new price difference to customers that purchased an iPad between February 16th and March 2nd. “We were assured by Apple’s sales team that Apple would refund the £100 price difference, without any complicated returns and exchanges, so you can take advantage of the price drop on the original iPad,” writes the site. Apple’s standard return policy is 14-days, so if you purchased an original iPad in the last two weeks: get your head examined and then bring that tablet back to your local Apple Store for a price adjustment.
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- This is the Marvel ‘Fantastic Four’ news we’ve been waiting for
- 5 new iPhone features that’ll make you want to install iOS 15 immediately
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
September 21st, 2021
September 20th, 2021