According to blog Electricpig in the UK, Apple will be refunding the new price difference to customers that purchased an iPad between February 16th and March 2nd. “We were assured by Apple’s sales team that Apple would refund the £100 price difference, without any complicated returns and exchanges, so you can take advantage of the price drop on the original iPad,” writes the site. Apple’s standard return policy is 14-days, so if you purchased an original iPad in the last two weeks: get your head examined and then bring that tablet back to your local Apple Store for a price adjustment.
- iPhone 13 launch date: Apple just gave us a big hint
- Apple’s warns iPhone, iPad, and Mac users to update their software now – here’s why
- 3-in-1 wireless charging station for Apple devices is down to $17 at Amazon
- Here’s how much money you can get right now between stimulus checks and tax credits
- Did someone make a mistake? There’s no way this soundbar should only cost $49.99