Not to be overlooked in the hype surrounding the iPhone 5 was Apple’s (AAPL) revamping of its classic iTunes music software to feature full integration with its iCloud data storage service. Among other things, the new iTunes has added a “play next” feature that lets users queue up any song as next on their playlist without dragging and dropping, as well as a revamped mini-player that now comes equipped with built-in search functionality to make it less intrusive than previous versions. The new iTunes will be available for download in October.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that shoppers are obsessed with
- If you get this Amazon scam email, you should delete it right away
- An extra stimulus check payment is coming from an unexpected place