Everyone who loves to whine about the iPhone’s display being too small may soon have their prayers answered. Ian Sherr, a reporter for The Wall Street Journal, has posted on his Twitter account that Apple is testing out several prototypes for a larger iPhone, including one device with a display measuring 6 inches diagonally. Sherr says that the new models aren’t close to being ready for release, however, so we shouldn’t expect to see an “iPhablet” during Apple’s next-generation iPhone launch next week. But next year’s iPhone 6 might finally bring with it the larger display that so many have been clamoring for.
- Oops! Prime Day’s best-selling smart home gadget is still down to $17
- Amazon just revealed its official list of Prime Day 2021 best-sellers
- iPhone 13 isn’t even out yet and Apple fans are already complaining about the weirdest thing
- Samsung might be working on a phone unlike anything else in the world
- ‘Loki’ episode 3 features a huge revelation that you probably missed