Although the iPhone 5s has seemingly surpassed Apple’s own expectations, it looks like the lower-cost iPhone 5c has been a disappointment. The Wall Street Journal reports that although the iPhone 5c helped Apple supplier Pegatron record record revenue in its third-quarter earnings report, the company’s operating margin for its manufacturing business was below 1% “and fell in the third quarter due to costs of the production ramp-up” for the iPhone 5c. The Journal says that Pegatron’s sales growth could also get squeezed next quarter because Apple has cut orders for the iPhone 5c after being disappointed by “weak” sales for the device.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year – here’s how much you’d get
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
October 24th, 2021