While the public may never know how much HTC (2498) is paying Apple (AAPL) for every Android device it sells, Samsung’s (005930) attorneys are about to find out. AppleInsider reports that United States Magistrate Judge Paul S. Grewal ruled on Wednesday that Apple must produce “an unredacted version of the settlement agreement” for Samsung’s attorneys to review “without delay.” This is significant because, as AllThingsD reported Wednesday, Apple and HTC had originally offered to show Samsung’s lawyers a redacted version of the 10-year agreement that had been cut down to just 33 words.
- This twisted psychological horror movie is #1 on Netflix today
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme
- Popular Nestle snacks were just recalled, so throw them out now
- Fourth stimulus check: New payments come in 2 weeks for people in this state
- Facebook is developing new algorithms that can track everything you do