After using the Verizon iPhone for a few weeks, something finally hit me. I have had an AT&T iPhone since the original launched, and was accustomed to typing “att” and getting a suggestion from autotext for “AT&T”. Except, this does not work on the Verizon iPhone. It’s funny because the word “Verizon” is in the AT&T iPhone’s autotext dictionary. Anyone else finding the same thing out there?
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- You might have access to an extra $1,000 stimulus check if you live in this state
- Extra stimulus checks up to $3,000 are coming if you live in one of these 10 states
- AirPods Pro, iPads, and Apple Watch just got huge price cuts at Amazon
- Here’s how you might be able to get an extra $600 stimulus check
- This is the only iPhone 13 hands-on video on the entire internet right now