After using the Verizon iPhone for a few weeks, something finally hit me. I have had an AT&T iPhone since the original launched, and was accustomed to typing “att” and getting a suggestion from autotext for “AT&T”. Except, this does not work on the Verizon iPhone. It’s funny because the word “Verizon” is in the AT&T iPhone’s autotext dictionary. Anyone else finding the same thing out there?
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Every Marvel fan needs to watch this fan-made ‘Loki’ video right now
- Apple iPhone 14: Rumors, news, release date, and more
- This is the stunning all-screen iPhone 13 everyone’s been dreaming of
- ‘Hawkeye’ spoilers say fan-favorite Marvel villain is coming to the MCU
- Will bitcoin payments be Amazon’s big Black Friday surprise this year?