Apple’s iPad mini is currently out of stock at every Apple store location, but it looks like you’ll be able to buy one online and reserve it for next day pick up. Apple currently uses the same system to allow customers to purchase and reserve iPhone 5’s for the next day. After 10 p.m. on Apple’s online store, you can add an iPad mini to your cart, and look at store’s stock levels, and visit the next day to grab your iPad mini.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – here’s who gets one
- If you take this popular prescription medicine, stop immediately and read this
- Best Hulu movies and shows right now that everyone’s talking about
- Kodak’s amazing new portable projector just got its first Amazon discount