Even though most schools are now shut down for summer, that doesn’t mean that companies have given up trying to selling products to students. Amazon today announced that it has refreshed its Kindle DX. Now featuring an even better 9.7″ E Ink display that boasts a 50% increase in contrast ratio, the next-gen Kindle DX also received a price drop and now stands at an attractive $379. The only other major difference is that the Kindle DX is now graphite as opposed to white. The Kindle DX is available now for pre-order and is set to ship on July 7th.
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Amazon’s giving away $15 credits, but this is your last chance to get one
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- Netflix’s new Jean-Claude Van Damme movie finally starts streaming today