Even though most schools are now shut down for summer, that doesn’t mean that companies have given up trying to selling products to students. Amazon today announced that it has refreshed its Kindle DX. Now featuring an even better 9.7″ E Ink display that boasts a 50% increase in contrast ratio, the next-gen Kindle DX also received a price drop and now stands at an attractive $379. The only other major difference is that the Kindle DX is now graphite as opposed to white. The Kindle DX is available now for pre-order and is set to ship on July 7th.
- Aside from stimulus checks, your state may owe you hundreds of dollars – how to find out
- New stimulus checks are really coming one month from tomorrow – here’s how much you’ll get
- If you feed this dog food to your pet, stop immediately
- If you drive a car from this popular brand, your personal data might’ve been stolen
- Amazon shoppers are obsessed with this $23 gadget that should be in every kitchen