Amazon’s (AMZN) Instant Video app for the iPad became available in Apple’s (AAPL) App Store on Wednesday. The app grants Amazon Prime members access to thousands of movies and TV episodes directly on their iPads. The service also allows users to download purchased and rented videos for offline viewing. Amazon Prime is available for $79 per year and offers customers free two-day shipping, and access to more than 17,000 instantly accessible movies and TV episodes. Unfortunately, the app is not available for the iPhone or iPod touch, and it does not support AirPlay streaming to Apple TV boxes.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- This twisted new Netflix original finally ended Squid Game’s run at #1
- An extra stimulus check payment is coming from an unexpected place
- FDA blood pressure medicine recall: Call your doctor if you take these meds