Amazon’s (AMZN) Instant Video app for the iPad became available in Apple’s (AAPL) App Store on Wednesday. The app grants Amazon Prime members access to thousands of movies and TV episodes directly on their iPads. The service also allows users to download purchased and rented videos for offline viewing. Amazon Prime is available for $79 per year and offers customers free two-day shipping, and access to more than 17,000 instantly accessible movies and TV episodes. Unfortunately, the app is not available for the iPhone or iPod touch, and it does not support AirPlay streaming to Apple TV boxes.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- I’m obsessed with a $20 Amazon smart home device you’ve never heard of
September 18th, 2021
September 20th, 2021