The Amazon Echo is without question one of the coolest “Internet of Things” devices out there, and right now you can enjoy a rare opportunity to purchase one at a discount. Remember what a flop the Amazon Fire Phone was? Think of Amazon Echo as the exact opposite in every possible way. While the Fire Phone piled a confusing interface and a bunch of useless features on top of Android, Echo is an intuitive device that makes finding answers to queries and controlling smart devices in your home an absolute breeze.
$179.99 is a great price for the Amazon Echo but for Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Black Friday Weekend and Cyber Monday only, Amazon is knocking $30 off the price of the Echo, so you can get it for $149.99 shipped. And don’t forget that if you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, you can get a free 30-day trial right here.
These are the key details for the Amazon Echo:
- Information, music, audiobooks, news, weather, traffic, sports, and more–instantly
- Controlled by your voice for hands-free convenience
- Far-field voice recognition hears you from across the room
- Connected to the cloud so it’s always getting smarter
- 360º omni-directional audio to fill the room with immersive sound
- Compatible with select Belkin WeMo, Philips Hue, SmartThings, Insteon, and Wink connected devices to control lights and switches with your voice
- Plays music from Amazon Music, Prime Music, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more
Amazon Echo, $149.00 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.