If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Amazon was running a killer sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday on PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership codes, which were available for just $39.99 instead of $60. Wait, did we say “were”? That deal is actually still live right now, so you should definitely get in on the action if you have a PS4. If you have an Xbox instead and you felt left out, don’t worry because Amazon just kicked off a Cyber Week deal that you’re definitely going to want to get in on. Xbox Live Gold 6 Month Memberships are typically $40, but Amazon is offering them right now for half off. That’s just $20 for 6 months of Xbox Live Gold, and you can use the code anytime to add 6 months to whatever your remaining membership balance is. Why not grab a few codes now while they’re on sale!?Xbox Live Gold: 6 Month Membership [Digital Code] List Price:$39.99 Price:$20.00 You Save:$19.99 (50%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Join the best community of gamers on the fastest, most reliable multiplayer network
- Get maximum performance, speed, and reliability with dedicated servers
- Experience the best in competitive and cooperative gaming across Xbox One and Windows 10
- Get free games to play every month, worth up to $700 a year
- Save up to 50-75% on games in the Xbox Store
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.