If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you have a smartphone that supports wireless charging, you need the CORSAIR MM1000 Qi Wireless Charging Mouse Pad. In fact, you need the CORSAIR MM1000 Qi Wireless Charging Mouse Pad even if your smartphone doesn’t support wireless charging. As you can tell from the headline and the product name, it’s a mouse pad with a built-in wireless charger for your phone. But it also comes with a special adapter that connects to any iPhones or Android phones that don’t support wireless charging, so this way you can charge them too!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Qi wireless charging allows you to effortlessly charge any QI Certified Device
- Included USB Micro-B, Type-C and Lightning QI charging adapters enable you to charge almost any other wireless/mobile Device
- Performance micro-textured Hard surface tuned for Optical or laser mouse precision
- Convenient USB 3.0 pass-through port for maximum Device compatibility
- Built-in LED indicator displays charging status at a glance
- 1 Amazon eGift Card
- 2 Kasa Smart Plug HS103P4, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & IFTTT, N…
- 3 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
- 4 iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal Disposal - Empties Itself, W…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.