If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Apple is going to announce its next-generation iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus next week and when it does, it will confirm that neither new smartphone includes a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. When that happens, you have two options: you can either whine about it and then buy a new pair of headphones or an adapter anyway, or you can just buy a new pair of headphones now and be ready.
The good news is that you don’t have to pay a fortune for high-quality Bluetooth headphones that will work with the iPhone 7. Check out the TaoTronics Wireless 4.1 Magnetic Earbuds, which cost less than $30 on Amazon.
Some key details:
- Perfect workout headphones that are snug and secure so the headphones stay put while running, biking or at the gym.
- Built-in magnets let you attach the two headphones together when not using, and wear like a necklace around your neck, a convenient way to carry around when you don’t need them
- CVC noise Isolation technology reduces outside noises, enable clearer microphone sound
- Long battery life allows the headphones to play up to 5 hours of continuous music at a time or 175 hours of standby time
- Earbuds that work with all smartphones, tablets and music players
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.