If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
So many smartphones ship with support for wireless charging these days, which is pretty great. Instead of having to fumble with cables and whatnot, you simply place your smartphone on a special wireless charging pad and you’re done. Of course, there’s one big problem with wireless charging support: None of the phones that have it actually ship with wireless charging pads.
The BGR Deals team is here to solve the issue for you. For just $16 including express shipping, you can get a brand new RAVPower Mini Wireless Charging Pad that will work with any Qi compatible device.
A few highlights from the product’s description:
- No Slipping: Anti-slip silicon pad keeps your phone securely in place.
- Small and flat: Barely-there design is perfect for travel or staying at home.
- Built-in USB connection to power up the charger.
- Models that require a wireless charging receiver: Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 Note 2 Note 3 Note 4
- Models that require a wireless charging case: iPhone 6 plus 6 5S 5C 5 4 4S
With a 4.3-star rating and more than 450 customer reviews on Amazon, you really can’t go wrong.
RAVPower Mini Wireless Charging Pad: $15.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
- 1 Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro (2020) Intel Core i5 Quad-Core 2.0GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB Solid State…
- 2 Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro (2020) Intel Core i5 Quad-Core 2.0GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Solid State D…
- 3 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 4 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.