If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple on Tuesday unveiled three brand new iPhones, and we want all three of them. Right now. Of course, they’re all pretty expensive and that’s going to be a big roadblock for some people. The new features are what matters most when it comes to next-generation iPhones, and wireless charging has to be one of the coolest new features that was added to Apple’s new iPhone lineup. Of course, you don’t need to spend $650+ on a new handset in order to get an iPhone with wireless charging. Instead, check out the Antye Qi Wireless Charging Receiver Case, which is available for the iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6/6s Plus, and iPhone 6/6s for just $18.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* IPHONE WIRELESS CHARGING ENABLING CASE : Built-in Newest Improved Wireless Receiver Module TI Chip, Add Wireless Charging Capabilities to Your iPhone.
* DETACHABLE LIGHTNING CONNECTOR : Flexible Lightning Connector Makes it Easy to Sync and Charge in the Old Fashioned Way As Well; Precise Cutouts Gives Full Access to All Ports.
* UNIVERSAL QI COMPLIANT : Works Seamlessly with Any QI Standard Wireless Charging Dock/Pad and In-Car Wireless Charger by GM, Chevy, Cadillac, BMW, Lexus, Toyota etc.
* ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE : Simply Place Your iPhone 7 Plus on a Qi Wireless Charging Pad (Not Included), And Charging will Begin Automatically, No More Plugs & Unplugs.
* HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY : At Antye, We Provide 12-month Replacement Warranty, Amazon 30 Days Money Back Guarantee; 24 Hours/7 Days a Week Friendly Customer Support.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.