If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Remember how much your life changed when you first got a smartphone with wireless charging and you never had to deal with pesky cables or connectors ever again? Well if you’re an AirPods owner, it’s time to relive that glory. The NeotrixQI Wireless Charging Protective Case Cover For Apple AirPods is just $18 and change right now on Amazon, and it slides over your current AirPods case to add wireless charging in less than a second. This is pretty much a no-brainer for anyone with AirPods.NeotrixQI A5-W Wireless Charging Case Protective Cover Compatible for Apple AirPods Case and An… Price:$24.52 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 【WIRELESS CHARGING】: Enjoy Wireless Charging for your AirPods! Place your AirPods into wireless charging case and put it on Qi wireless charger for wireless charging experience. It prepares your AirPods for Apple AirPower wireless charger.
- 【FULL PROTECTION】: The AirPods original case perfectly fits into the wireless charging case. It can be used as protective case and protects your AirPods from scratch and dirt. Hard plastic made not like silicon material and it doesn’t collect dust and lint.
- 【COMPATIBILITY】: The case and AirPods will continue to work just like normal. You’ll still have access to the sync button. Works with all Qi standard wireless chargers. It can share with the same wireless charger for your iPhone8/X.
- 【SAFE CHARGING】: Eliminate safety concerns with overvoltage protection, temperature control, and more, by using highly efficient components and an advanced chipset.
- 【WARRANTY】: 12 months defective warranty, 30-days replacement guarantee and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.