If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re having issues with your home Wi-Fi network not reaching certain areas of your home, there are a bunch of different ways to address the problem. You can buy a more powerful router or a mesh Wi-Fi network, but both of those solutions involve spending well over $100. If you’re looking for a more cost-effective solution, check out the Netgear EX2700 Wi-Fi Range Extender on Amazon. It’s on sale for $26 and it’ll give your network the boost it needs to reach every nook and cranny and eliminate those annoying dead spots.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Works with any standard router or gateway.
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
If you need even faster data speeds you can get this $40 model, which supports speeds up to 750Mbps:NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extender EX3700 - Coverage Up to 1000 Sq Ft and 15 Devices with AC750 Dual… List Price:$46.99 Price:$26.99 You Save:$20.00 (43%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.