If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Netgear N300 WiFi Range Extender may very be the only thing standing between you and the reliable, lightning-fast Wi-Fi network you’ve always dreamed of. There are all sorts of reasons that your current wireless setup may have problems with coverage. There could be structural issues or interference, or perhaps your router simply isn’t powerful enough to get the job done. Instead of dumping $300+ on a mesh system or a high-end router, a simple Netgear range extender or two might be all it takes to fix up your network.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway
- Works with any standard router or gateway
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
Want even faster data speeds? Try this $40 model, which supports speeds up to 750Mbps:NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extender EX3700 - Coverage Up to 1000 Sq Ft and 15 Devices with AC750 Dual… List Price:$46.99 Price:$34.74 You Save:$12.25 (26%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.