If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re at your wit’s end after dealing with Wi-Fi dead spots scattered in and around your home, there are a few different things you can do to rectify the situation. One option is to upgrade your wireless router to a more modern mesh networking system. This is obviously a terrific option and there are plenty of good systems out there, but you’ll end up spending somewhere between $300 and $500. That’s a lot of cash, so you’ll definitely want to consider the second option before you go this route. The NETGEAR N300 WiFi Range Extender works with any wireless router you already have, instantly extending your Wi-Fi coverage. Plug it in, set it up, and you’ll never have to think about it again.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway
- Works with any standard router or gateway
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
Looking for even faster data speeds? This $38 model supports up to 750Mbps:NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extender EX3700 - Coverage Up to 1000 Sq Ft and 15 Devices with AC750 Dual… List Price:$39.99 Price:$27.77 You Save:$12.22 (31%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.